Join our team and help maintain the spirit of the Banjo Jamboree. .
A ‘ticket-for-work’ exchange program is offered for volunteers: this normally involves approximately 3 hours of festival duties in exchange for a full weekend ticket.
Duties usually include:
- Setting up before the festival
- Assisting in the Festival Office
- Assisting at the Camping oval gate
- Checking wristbands at venue entrance points
- Packing up after the festival.
What we are looking for:
You need to be reliable, punctual and have good people skills.
Previous volunteer experience at this or other festivals will be an advantage.
Guildford Banjo Jamboree
PO Box 917, Guildford