The guildford banjo jamboree is a volunteer-run event.
Join our team and help maintain the spirit of the Banjo Jamboree. .
A ‘ticket-for-work’ exchange program is offered for volunteers: in 2021 this will involve approximately 3 hours of festival duties in exchange for a full day ticket.
Duties may include:
- Setting up before the festival
- Assisting at various oval gates
- Checking wristbands at venue entrance points
- Manning the merchandise stall
- Packing up after the festival.
What we are looking for:
You need to be reliable, punctual and have good people skills.
Previous volunteer experience at this or other festivals will be an advantage but not essential