If you are a returning devotee you will see there are some small changes to the organization of this year’s Jamboree.
- You can now purchase your Weekend Pass on-line (click link on Home Page) but this year we are not selling Camping Passes on-line. We have made this change because last year we came very close to having to put out the ‘House Full’ sign on the camping reserve and we would hate to not have a site available for someone who had prepaid.
- Small increase in our costs have resulted in $5 increase of Weekend Pass and $5 increase in the Camping Fee.
- The River Reserve will now be free camping for Caravans. DELWP regulations preclude us providing Port-A-Loos close to the river. Campers will however be welcome to use the facilities at the Oval Camping ground.
- The Big Tree park which adjoins the Oval Camp Ground is also free camping but for tents only. Council toilets are at The Big Tree Park and showers are at the Oval.
- This year we are hiring in two extra mobile showers to help support the six permanent showers.